Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Great Bargain for Perfumes

Next : This site being shared by Kakak Mako quite sometime ago.
.

Discounted Perfumes + FREE Shipping for purchases more than $59.. it's ship around the world including Malaysia.. yey!!
.

I bought Annick Goutal Petite Cherie 100ml EDP through fragrancex
(via akak mako actually bcoz we all combined shipping)
.
I guess many of Perfume Lovers knew the cost for Petite Cherie 100ml EDP in local stores right? huh.. expensive.. If I were to buy it from Isetan, I think I wont be using the perfume now.. muahahaha.. I got this at RM280 + shipping via poslaju from JB to KL!
.

This is exactly the one.............

So, navigate to FragranceX and start your purchase today ;)

4 comments:

:: LadyVerde + Mr.Doc :: said...

owhhhhh...thats a great bargain babe!
so nt bile dah sampai nt let me know k...maybe nak order jugak bt not now...since my perfume byk lagie ;)

lovelyelle said...

eh..i pun tumpang orang.. hehe

alizajaafar said...

siapa kak mako ni???

lovelyelle said...

sape ek ??? hmm :p