Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Harley Davidson??

Actually I dunno what to write here.. and currently I am thinking on how how how (about something)..

But I guess I wanna start to tell my love ones that I've a dream, the dream has been made 10 years ago. This dream always left behind since I haven't reach my 10 years Anniversary yet. I guess this is an old dream that I might put into a consideration or perhaps I should think for an alternative to this.

I told myself, when I was 19.. once I reached 10 years anniversary I will buy him this.......
* a Harley Davidson.. hehe

And at that time, I did mentioned to myself that 'this husband might not be the one who will be getting this precious'..

Since my beloved hubby was a person who never ride on motorbike, I might need to reconsider this dream.

So to my dear darling.. there'll be a surprise.. another 5 more years to go..

xoxo

0 comments: