Sunday, May 31, 2009

5th Anniversary

Hello my fellow bloggers!!!

May 30, 2009 is our 5th year anniversary.. yes.. our ngam2 tahun ke-lima perkahwinan.. so far, alhamdulillah, i can still bear with him... haha.. just kidding my dear..

Alhamdulillah, we've been thru a lots of things, many challenges in our life so far, but alhamdulillah, we are on the right track, we are doing our very best to make everyone in our family HAPPY... besides, we are doing our best to do all it takes to move on, to fulfill our dreams.

I just can't recall when exactly we start dating (i meant officially as couple lor).. but I did mentioned to someone that he is the one for me.. I am waiting for him to make the first move.. hehe. No doubt, both of us are from different background, different style, and taste.. tapi alhamdulillah, 5 years, 1800++ days together as husband and wife is a good experience.

Hope one day hubby could buy me a dream vacation for our anniversary.. hehe..

Thanks a million to my PIL, my mom and the rest of our family for being very supportive throughout our marriage.

We may not be who we are now without them around. But there are still a room for improvement from time to time. Wish us luck!


*Photo taken from zie's blog.. as none of us here have this photo :p
Thanks to Makcik Jah for the nice Rendang and Abah+Mak for the yummy icecream cake!

2 comments:

:: LadyVerde + Mr.Doc :: said...

owhhh...happy anniversary darling!
sorry lambat wish!
wish u both more wonderful marriage years ahead! ;D

lovelyelle said...

Hola Verde!!

Thank you!!!!
Same goes to you yeah verde & Mr Doc ;)