Tuesday, June 2, 2009

NENO's Award

Well, I never thought of being awarded for having a blog.. is there such things?
haha.. anyway Thank You to my Dearest Friend, my ex-schoolmate, my ex-classmate, and my ex.. oopss.. Yvonne.

I believe most of you might aware that Yvonne was one of our 'pengganas' in school.. aha.. just joking. Dia ni Pengawas Sekolah.. which last time she used to be sooooooooooooo skinny.. I love the way she is now la.. I admit that.

From a doctor to stay@home mom.. I believe that she sacrificed a lot oredi eh.. but I cant believe that this lady has a deeeeeeeeeeepppppp passion in beauty (which if i cant remember last time when we was in school, i never thought that she's sooooo into it..

For those who has not visited her blog, cepat cepat go now as she's doing some contest.. and the prizes was awesome!!!!!!!!
http://vonbeautyexpress88.blogspot.com/

and for the awards, this is how it goes............

Terms & Conditions For the Award Recipient:
1. Paste the Award Logo in your blog
2. Give out the award to 10 Blogs that you feels the most inspired and most friendly.
3. Make sure u back linked the recipients' blogs to your blog.
4. Inform the recipients about the award by leaving them comments on their blog
5. Give some love to the person who give you this award.



I would like to award this to :
(actually to most of the blogs that really cought my eyes)
1. Verde
2. mimielola
3. My dearest and beloved hubby (even tho i dun understand the technical topics :p)
4. and the rest goes to all shopping blogs available on d other column on my blog...

cheers!

3 comments:

Fauzieah @ Chome said...

vote for me..
must choose 2 contestant..
vote for me -SW004

http://mayaqarmyla.blogspot.com/2009/06/undian-bermula-sekarang.html

Vonvon said...

Thank you dear for featuring me, siap dgn gambar i pulak....I feel so happy and honoured, Niza!

Well, u know I was a nerd and 'pengganas' kan? ;P But my passion in beauty started to develop in the past year when I worked really hard to shed all my post-pregnancy weights that's been bugging me for 1 and a half years then. and with the weight loss also comes the desire to want to look good....that's how my passion in beauty develops.....

Here's the link to my SUMMER GIVEAWAY:
http://vonvonsinterests.blogspot.com/2009/05/vonvons-summer-giveaway.html

lovelyelle said...

zie: wish u all the best!

yvonne : i love beauty and fashion a lot.. go yvonne! better to have a passion in something rather than never eh..